Professional Certificate in Behavioural Activation for Depression July 2024
The purpose of this program is to prepare you to practice Behavioural Activation with people living with mild to moderate depression or describe difficulties with their mood.
During the program you will:
- Develop skills that will assist you to build relationships with people who are depressed.
- Understand the links between behaviour and emotion and vice versa.
- Develop assessment skills in Behavioural Activation and the screening of mood disorders.
- Develop simple but practical skills to help people to better manage their mood.
- Develop skills to schedule activities that have a positive effect upon mood.
- The Professional Certificate in Behavioural Activation for Depression is a 4.5 unit course at the Univeristy of South Australia.
- The Professional Certificate in Behavioural Activation for Depression is a 16 week, part-time, fully online program.